Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Time







 Time is an elusive thing.  It comes, it goes, it stays fleeting in the present then  suddenly becomes the past.  Future events can only be speculated upon and become history in the bat of an eye.  The thing about time is you can ignore things for long periods of it then realize after that it would be good to catch up on events before there is no going back.  This is one of those moments.  This is an exercise in time reawakening the Zen of any given moment.  I write this blog realizing fully that it has been many years since I have types keys to this page, and I am hopeful that there are still eyes wondering pages that might read these thoughts.  I have spent the majority of my time awakening the sleeping giant within us all hoping that the message will kick in.  Finding that message, well that's up to you.  Now and Zen, is here again.  Enjoy...

Peace and Balance,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment