Thursday, May 4, 2023

What color was that Sedan?


 Many years ago I had an encounter that occasionally gets revisited through memory, stories, or experiences I read about or witness.  I had what I can only call an encounter with a group of MIB, or Men In Black.  

The Men In Black are purported to be men or women, dressed in all black wearing dark glasses, that show up in small groups of two or three.  They make claims of quasi affiliation to several of the three letter government agencies often carrying credentials to substantiate these claims.  Often, depending upon the circumstances, they will make threats to either incarcerate or harm you or family members or both if you don't do or give them exactly what they are asking for.  The MIB's have worked their way into the pop culture of the world.  I would make claims to only the United States, however there have been references of these individuals from all over the globe, and most of these contacts have been fairly nefarious.  

The Men In Black have a history of arriving after encounters with UFO's, UAP's, and Other extreme or unusual technologies.  These Agency jocks will show up and ask some very uncomfortable questions about one of the subjects.  Often pressing the experiencer hard enough to leave a life long lasting impression and traumatic fallout.  They also seem to have a very impressive amount of sci tech and psy tech.  In other words they have the ability to mentally and physically mess you up and there is nothing you can do about it, just suffer.  

Who are these people? It has been reported that they might be from another terrestrial plane. That they may be alien in origin.  There are suggestions that the MIB are a mix of humans and aliens working together sharing or exploiting superior technologies and using them in negative ways.  There are even ideas floating around in pop culture that the MIB are agents of the Dark forces of the universe.  What ever the truth, they aren't the good guys.  

I was sitting at my desk in my office across from the City Hall in our fair city.  I was half paying attention to the news of the day coming from the radio, when I heard the door creak open.  Standing in front of my desk was a couple rather large gentlemen all dressed in black, and just to the left half out of the door was a rather young looking attractive woman.  They all had on dark sunglasses.  One of the men was wearing a black fedora and the young woman had a black tie in her hair.  It was all pretty creepy.  To be honest that's all I remember.  I don't remember any conversation, I don't remember any suggestions from them, nor do I remember any threats.  All I remember is the scenario above, taking a second look and they were gone.  I got the urge to look out my window and saw leaving from it's parking space in front of my business was what looked like an older style black sedan.  The car pulled out and turned the corner out of my sight.  I had lost about an hour of time.  

For those of you who don't know the nature of my business, I was at that time a professional martial artist.  A Light Heavy Weight full contact fighter and grappler.  This was before there was such a thing as MMA and all the other forms of organized mayhem that is popular today.  What we did was fairly brutal, dangerous, and makes you realize years later that bones go creak.  So, these fellows and their fem-fatal were extremely ballsy, and confident that there wasn't anything I could do to stop them from whatever.  

Before doing the get my teeth kicked in for work, I was employed by a three letter organization my own self, the DOD, Department of Defense.  My employment with them was as a member of the USAF, United States Air Force.  At that time in history the Air Force was the organization in our government that was in charge of interesting technologies, and the intelligence gathering organization through the USAF is one of the best in the world, the Air Force OSI, Office of Special Investigations.  All working together as a cohesive agency that has it's hand on spooky tech stuff.  See the sarcasm there?  That's about all I can talk about, the rest is, "Classified." 

Today, I teach at a local High School, I have contact with some super buds of mine that are tribally connected, and we get together to make up lies and talk about stuff.  So why would any nefarious outfit want to poke at my brains?  It's all a mystery to me.  

A very close friend of mine has been living with some interesting, "shrapnel" in his body for more that 40 years.  This, "shrapnel" occasionally felt like it was moving around and or sending and receiving radio signals of some sort.   It has been a literal pain in the butt for a very long time.  He does not know how or where it originally came from and what was the nature of this object.  He recently traveled to the local VA clinic and had it removed surgically by what I presume is a civilian doctor working for Uncle Sam.  He has asked for the metal after it was removed, but was denied.  No reason given.  My friend has had his own encounters with the Gentlemen of different colored clothing himself.  Which makes me wonder, WTF.  

A question keeps popping into my mind, "Just how far down this rabbit hole do you want to go?"  

Peace and Balance,

John

2 comments: