Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Procrastination



 Sometimes I put things off.  I'll ignore stuff that needs to be done, but can wait.  So, I wait.  That little man in the back of my brain pokes at me with a sharp stick and says to me, "You've waited enough John, it's time to do what you put off."

Usually the things being put off have to do with a monetary nature.  I'll ignore them until the very last minute.  Then the funds leave the bank account reluctantly to appease that little man in the back of the brain.  He's a real pain in the ass. 

Because of that little man my credit rating is actually considered good.  Not perfect, but good enough to be inundated with credit card offers.  I will never have one of those evil plastic life suckers again.  My debit card is enough to fulfill that need for plastic.  My credit rating continues to rise.  

So, I put things off.  Some of the stuff I put off I can't do anyways.  These things fit into the realm off needing money to do, so I don't.  No money no do.  So, I put things off.  

There is an art to putting things off.  Let's just leave the finger paints home. I still put things off.

Peace and Balance,

John

2 comments:

  1. I used to procrastinate, but now I don't even get around to that anymore.

    ReplyDelete