Saturday, December 30, 2023

Riding Shot Gun

 


I come from out west, and sometimes when you have to travel to someplace very important for an undisclosed reason you need a man riding shot gun.  Today I had to do just that.  Travel to somplace very important for an undisclosed reason and my dear friend Ray, who is more a brother than just friend stepped up and rrode shot gun for my journey.  I am forever grateful and thank Ray for the things he does without second thoughts.  His generosity and helping hand are invaluable and mean more to me than he can know.  Thank you Ray.  The comfort of the home is safe and sound and all Damsils are less distressed. you are a true knight of the round table.  Or maybe oblong table.  80)  


Peace and Balance,

John  Another of Merlin's helpers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment