Thursday, December 28, 2023

Writting for personal Therapy



 I admit that I have the tendancy of using this blog as in part personal Therapy.  I write things that are on my mind.  I often confess things that seem fantastical, however a very close friend of mine told me a long time ago that it is easier to express the truth through fantasy and fiction.  He believes as I do that todays readers are capable of gleening the truth from a written page if written well regardless of how fantastic it may read.  He reminded me that some of the worlds greatest works of fiction are indeed records of historical fact.  when we had this conversation many years ago if i remember right he actually used the phrase hysterical fact.  Which being a student of history myself as some of you are I've discovered that hstorical fact can be written into some of the funniest nonsense put to pen.  To prove my point just look at most of the history of American politics which seems to be regurgitating itself in front of our very eyes these very days. It all makes me very grateful I am not a politician.  Thank God.

Peace and Balance John

No comments:

Post a Comment