Thursday, December 7, 2023

The Illumination Café.


It is said that from a child's mind is gleaned Truth.  I have the pleasure of working with children that have special needs however still have the gift of youth that sees through Bull Shit.  Each of these children has a certain spark deep behind their eyes that expresses the wisdom of age.  Is it possible we are re-educating immortal beings into the art of being human?  Only time will tell.  

Feed me, Teach me, protect me, Hear me, See me, these are the sacred truths between parents, Children, Teachers, and students for as long as Adults and Children have looked into each other's eyes.  We enlighten them, and they Illuminated us.  This is the relationship between an Adult and a Child and the Truth we all share.  From the chairs of the Illumination Café'.

Peace and Balance,

John


No comments:

Post a Comment