Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Proper Maintenance Leads To A Nice Ride.


 Waiting for tires was a test of patience.  Delayed, late, funky excuses from Fed Ex, then just as I was considering making one of them "Calls" they arrived.  And to be honest some very good quality tires for the money I spent.  I am happy. 

The test is now over and the wait for the installation begins.  I'm on the schedule for next Wednesday.  The Pony will feel like a new ride.  A few liquid/refined oats and the Pony and I will go for a ride to test the feel.  New tires on a vehicle are right up there with the smell of a new car, the comfort of new sneakers, and feeling of a near perfect turn into a high banked high speed track.  We'll call it, "Glory."  

I'm anticipating of course, but there are very few things that match that kind of newness.   A pint of Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream might be in order.  I have simple vices.  

So as it goes, my advise to you the reader is that if you have a set of wheels that makes you happy and gets you from point to point in a pleasant and systematic manner make sure you take care of it.  Keep the maintenance up, keep it oiled, and feed it the correct fuel and coolant.  You will thank yourself in the long run.

Peace and Balance,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment