Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Dream good dreams.



 About a year ago I was listening tomy own voice ringing back to me from the room I was speaking in, something didn't sound right.  The accent was off, and I sounded like I was sluring.  At the beginning of the week I found out a reason.  The reason was in my brain.  NOw I deal with the inevitable.      and my voice returns.  It's nice to understand your own talk.  KInda handy in a pinch.  

I've been wishing my family good and powerful dreams.  My beautiful wife takes care of me and is my angel.  My dreams are simple, full of wonder hope, and thoughts of my Romona, who occupies my every moment.  She is my breath.  Fullfill your dreams my friends they guide you to the future. your greatness


Peace,and Balance,

john

No comments:

Post a Comment