Saturday, September 2, 2023

Introduction: Now And Zen The Story.

 


Let me tell you a story.  A story of wonder and fantasy, one where reality gives way and lets those things happen that are impossible and improbable, but exist non the less.  I will weave this tale in a shroud of fiction intermingled with fact.  It will be up to you the reader to determine which is which.  What is the truth verses the story.  Then you will have the tools to find your own story.

I will beg your forgiveness in advance if I write any words or ideas that push upon your belief structures or poke at your sensibilities making you feel uncomfortable or possibly mad as hell.  For this I apologize, sort of.  You might just be suffering from the twinges of truth tickling your inerts, deal with it.

I will use this blog to introduce this story.  Each day or so, I will write another short chapter or section  and let you judge; but be prepared, for as the saying goes, "beyond this door lies madness, and once that door is opened there is no going back."  This is the wonder of the journey.  Hang on and enjoy...

There is an old Chinese Curse that says, "May you live in interesting times." 

Peace and Balance,

John

  

No comments:

Post a Comment