Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Gun

This morning whilst taking my morning sabbatical and listening to the NPR, I heard that China was guilty of using footage from the movie, Top Gun, claiming it to be real footage and proof of their air superiority.


Ok, here’s the poop. F14 Tomcats have been out of production here in the United States for almost twenty years. Impressive the footage may be on Chinese TV, however we Americans will recognize our own propaganda. Not that we aren’t guilty of using such footage ourselves to impress the world masses, but we use our own footage, and it’s up to date in technology. China made a booboo. I am now wondering about the validity of the information I wrote about a few days back. Is China really in the lead?

I don’t know for sure, but will still keep my eyes open and ears low to the road. You never know what you might hear before you see it.

Peace and Balance,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment