Friday, February 18, 2011

Gulf Breeze

From time to time we hear about UFO sightings off a point called Gulf Breeze, Florida. I’ve seen some of the photos and have wondered. My wife, Romona has speculated that the military could be testing some top secret stuff down there, Gulf Breeze is near a very active Naval base with an Air base attached.


I suppose that the interesting craft and other flying bogies could be our military testing out cool flying things. I also suppose that there is the outside possibility that another higher intelligence is bebopping around laughing it’s proverbial hind quarters off at we intelligent human beings. Romona looks at me funny when I mention this.

We have a couple of friends that are now playing pirates in the gulf of Florida at this very moment. They are sailing away in the sun with their mascot in tow. I understand there have been abductions down in the Gulf Breeze area. So, to all of you pirates down there, sharpen your knives and make sure your powder is dry. You never know what is lurking in the briny waters of the deep.

Peace and Balance,
John

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep an eye on the sky. It's a big ocean out there.

    ReplyDelete