Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Being Poor


Poorness isn’t a bad thing, it isn’t a disease and it definitely isn’t an alternative lifestyle. Being Poor can, if the circumstances are right cause effective death. This kind of death isn’t recognized by the straights of society however, due to the lack of monetary excitement on the part of the deceased, ain’t it a shame.


Ok, to put it bluntly, I’m poor. I live well enough, I have a nice enough house and we have enough to eat. My house has very high payments that I don’t know if I’ll be able to pay from month to month, and our food is a certain dollar amount a month that if is exceeded we don’t eat, damn I’m hungry.

I do however; have the greatest of loving relationships in my beautiful wife. We are happy in each other’s arms and enjoy each other’s company she is my best friend.

Being poor isn’t a terrible thing. It isn’t a virus and can be curable through the injections of large amounts of cash, cure us. So, to all you readers out there send one dollar, one little dollar in an unmarked envelope to John and Romona. Maybe we’ll get cured.

Peace and Balance,
John

1 comment:

  1. We got in on the ground floor of poor. With a bit more practice we can turn pro. Lets figure it out, because there's a whole lot more people going to join us.

    ReplyDelete